1. Our school was granted $301,905 by the Commission on Children under the “Funding Scheme for Children’s Well-being and Development” to implement the “Play Together” project which promotes play-based learning.
2. Our school was granted $20,000 from the Education Bureau under the “Kindergarten Education Scheme Enhancement Grant for School Websites” to improve our school website.
3. Our school was granted $51,480 under the “Home-School Co-operation Grants” (2020/21 school year) for the recurrent PTA grant and the home-school cooperation activities grant.
4. Our school was granted $7,000 for greening activities under the “Greening School Subsidy Scheme” organized by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
5. Our school received a donation of “Play with Kids” Parent-Child Boxes from the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust for our 60 tudents to encourage the parent-child interactions and promote harmonious family environment.
6. Our school was granted $101,422 from the “JC Kindergarten Digital Capacity Enhancement Scheme” to support the purchase of computers, and to facilitate the procurement of filming and editing software for training our teachers in the use of electronic equipment and multimedia devices.
7. Our school was granted $84,900 from the EDB’s “Book Grant Scheme” and “Small Craft and Resource Kit Scheme” to help school provide educational and fun learning activities at home.
8. In 2021/2022 our school was granted $10,140 from the EDB under the “Promotion of Reading Grant for Kindergartens Pilot Scheme” for purchasing books and promoting reading activities among our students.